SITE AUDITS: EVALUATION FOR FORWARD-PLANNING
By entrusting JA Delmas with the task of conducting an audit of your site, you get an international methodology for objective assessment and analysis aimed at identifying the best development avenues for your operations:
- Regular site analysis, using shared assessment tools
- Identifying site elements that are impacting on cost and performance
- Comprehensive or targeted assessment aimed at improving specific aspects
- Continuous measurement of improvement efforts through periodical reassessments.
A site audit is a review of the operating and maintenance conditions of your Caterpillar machines. The scope of the study is defined together, whether you need a specific analysis or a comprehensive audit of your activities:
Conditions of the site and machinery operation:
- Operating conditions (site)
- Application conditions (process) and loading operations management
- Equipment Configuration
Maintenance and repair processes:
- Management of parts and components
- Preventive maintenance
- Repair and workshop management
- Condition Monitoring
More than just a snapshot at any given moment, the site audit is the starting point for a project of continuous improvement, which, upon request from you, can be conducted in partnership with JA Delmas, Caterpillar and you, the customer, all together.
PROJECTS FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: A SHARED AMBITION
A project for continuous improvement is a proactive and dynamic approach that involves JA Delmas, Caterpillar and you, the customer, all at the same time.
The main thrust of this shared goal is to work together to improve your performance, by enhancing each stage of the development of your business.
The key areas of this approach focus on four core themes:
- Maintenance and repairs
- Operational efficiency
- Savings on logistics and inventories
- Environment and safety
For more information on the continuous improvement program & site audits, contact us.